Don't miss out the latest news, tips & tricks
Using contact via email as ways to market your business and products is a great way to build new relationships with leads and keep your current customers up to date with new services and products you offer. Emails can be used to convert prospects into client and ensure all customers have a great experience.
Email marketing is a successful way to directly market your brand, meaning the company can communicate with the consumer without needing the help of an intermediary.
7 Ways to capture your audience via email marketing
- Define your target audience – Make sure you are directing your emails to the target audience you have in mind, the consumers who are most likely to want your product or service.
- Have a strong subject line – A strong subject line will grab the readers attention and make them more likely to open your email and read it. This is the first thing they will see so make it a good one!
- Captivating topics – Dull, repetitive emails will not get read, create a captivating first line for your email to keep the interest of your prospect clients.
- Mobile-friendly emails – Half of all emails sent are opened on a mobile phone, therefore, converting the content to a one column template and enlarging the text with make it more readable for viewing on a handheld device.
- Analytics – You can review your data once the email campaign has gone out. It is important to keep track of different elements for example new subscribers, how many opens and clicks your email received.
- Timing – Timing is key, sending your emails late at night or before the working day will most likely result in them being missed or not read, sending them out between 9am-11am will give them best chance of being noticed.
- Re engagement emails – If no interaction has been made with your previous email, then a re-engagement email will be the next step, its purpose is to gain the interest of the reader again.
Sticking to the key tips above and best practices for optimising your efforts will ensure you run a successful marketing campaign and have the return you wish for to help grow your business.