Don't miss out the latest news, tips & tricks
What is digital transformation?
Digital transformation gives options to use technology to promote efficiencies for both sell-side customer interactions and buy-side interactions with suppliers. In larger companies, the scope of transformation may include both and internal communications and knowledge management related to the company dashboard.
What is digital transformation strategy?
A Digital Transformation Strategy is a plan of action describing how a business must strategically reposition itself in the digital economy. They innovate, change operating and business strategies, and develop emerging technology.
Why is digital transformation important?
Digital transformation helps companies keep up with customer demands and evolves in the way the company works. It also allows companies to keep up to date with the competition in an economic environment that is constantly developing in technology evolutions.
Businesses increasingly demand more hybrid IT services and getting the user experience right is a critical part of business transformation. This goes beyond just the usability of applications for employees or external customers to give a quicker more advanced look and way of working.
What are the benefits of Digital Transformation?
- Increases customer experience – Customer expectations are high when it comes to their experience so adopting a digital transformation strategy can meet their changing needs. By keeping up to date with technologies and having the relevant platforms in place for your customers to access and engage with your company, this can increase customer overall experience.
- Improved productivity – By having better digital workflows in place this can take the stress off your employees and improve productivity. By automating some manual tasks and integrating data throughout the company, it empowers team members to work more efficiently.
- Higher profitability – All companies are working towards the main goal of keep the business afloat and thriving, having the correct tools to make your business run efficiently can save time and money. A digital strategy helps map out the business plan and highlight any hurdles along the way.
- Data driven customer insights – Data can help unlock your customers’ needs and therefore help towards creating a better business strategy that has your customer’s needs in mind. Using data collected from social media and other platforms can help drive business growth.
- Greater resource management – Digital transformation collects data and then consolidates information and resources in to a set of tools for your business to use. Rather than using several software’s and programs, it merges them and streamlines processes to create a central hub with them all in one place.