Don't miss out the latest news, tips & tricks
Low-code is a visual approach to software development. It summaries and automates each step of the application development to enable rapid delivery of a variety of software solutions. Low-code breaks the traditional towers of business and IT to promote continuous collaboration.
A shortage of skilled developers, along with an increase in business demand has driven the adoption of low-code development platforms to the fore.
Benefits of low-code development
Achieve unmatched time-to-value
- You can used your existing talent quickly deliver apps that your business needs
- Improve developer productivity with low-code attributes, such as a development toolkit (based on developer experience), a visual user interface, reusable components, and more
- Integral collaboration tools enable faster decision making among cross-functional teams
Build more at scale
- Offers cost effective develop a variety of solutions ranging from process automation apps to systems modernisation
- Delivers consistent improvements to end-users with engaging web, mobile, conversational, or immersive experiences
- Build workable solutions that are easy to scale on cloud-native architecture
Shape a new way of developing
- It breaks down the barrier to be able to achieve a strong business IT partnership
- Opens the opportunity for more developers to feel encouraged to build applications and contribute
- Puts you in an agile position to be able to respond quickly to changing business and customer needs
Who can build on low-code?
With their dedicated development environments for business users and professional developers, low-code is designed to enhance and synchronise the work of multiple developers. And, anyone with an idea can use low-code to build applications.