Don't miss out the latest news, tips & tricks
What is business automation?
Business automation is a term for the use of technology applications that perform repetitive tasks, freeing up employees for higher value work. This includes business process automation (BPA), robotic process automation (RPA) and AI-powered automation.
Why would a business choose to automate tasks?
To work smarter and more efficiently a business has to automate its processes, whether they relate to the sales cycle, social media, marketing campaigns, email marketing, customer interactions, services, internal communication, or any other aspect of the business. Firstly, they should identify areas where automation can be implemented. There are so many areas and so many ways of automating business processes.
Automating processes have lots of benefits too. Businesses can improve on these advantages and incorporate valuable resources to bring stability into their processes and streamline their automation.
Key Benefits of automating processes:
- Improves productivity
- Reduces time in task execution
- Reduces marketing and operating costs
- Gain insight into customer behaviour, insight into purchasing patterns, customer analytics, and reporting
- Opens regular and active communication channels with customers.
- Ables you to create engaging marketing campaigns from real data
- Improves employee moral
The 6 P’s of Marketing:
For any business, small or large, a plan that outlines every possible avenue to attract customers’ attention is crucial. The building blocks of an effective marketing strategy include the 6 P’s of marketing:
You can put these into practice and combine them with automating your business processes.
- Product – Use this to track purchase sales and know what products to spend more time on marketing
- Price – Using automation analysis, business owners can get a better understanding how to price their products and services within the market.
- Place – Being able to track where your products and services are selling most is a big advantage, with automation you can see data from different selling sources to enable you to see where is taking the lead.
- Promotion – Automation of your marketing and promotions can save a lot of time and effort and bring attention to your products. Promotional email can be sent to 1000’s of recipients within a click of a button.
- People – Freeing up your employee’s time so they can spend more time on other aspects of the business such as building relationships with clients will help your business thrive and progress.
- Presentation – By using automation tools business owners can efficiently gain insights into which presentations reach the wider customer base.
Below are some business process automation tools you can use for your team:
To learn how automation can help your business and to help implement the process please contact our team below to find out more: https://magnetarit.co.uk/contact/