Don't miss out the latest news, tips & tricks
What is the Help to Grow scheme?
The Help to Grow scheme is a digital scheme launched by the UK government in January 2022 which is available to small and medium-sized businesses based in the United Kingdom to help them adopt digital technologies proven to increase productivity. The scheme offers; free, impartial advice and guidance about what digital technology is best suited to your business and how it can boost your business’ performance.
What the scheme offers businesses:
- The scheme offers SMEs (small and medium sized businesses) free and impartial advice on how technology can help their business
- Identifies their digital technology needs
- Assesses technology purchasing options
- Implements new technologies in their operations
- Eligible SMEs (with between 1 and 249 employees) a grant token worth up to £5,000
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the scheme, companies must tick one of the following:
- Be a company registered with Companies House or the FCA Public Mutuals Register.
- Be a charity registered with the Charity Commission, the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland or the Scottish Charity Regulator.
- Be a UK public body.
Alongside one of the above you will also need to:
- Have been actively operating for at least 1 year.
- Have a minimum of 10 advisors that offer advice on all stages of digital technology adoption (pre- and post-implementation).
- Demonstrate cyber security measures are in place (if online).
- Be GDPR compliant.
For full details on eligibility and how to apply please visit Help to Grow: Digital – apply to take part in the one-to-one advice pilot – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)